No, this will simply not do. You need to clean up your act.
Bass music is not pop-music and it will never ever will be that.
Bass music is not the same… it is not a bag of of assorted liquored, you can not “play-list” together a set. In reality you can not ever “play-list” any set. That would be either skills or simple respect.
And I swear, if I’m the last one thing living on this earth the bass will never be treated like that.
– Why? What, do you think? What, is always the answer to that very question? It is pure conviction and years’ served.
– What? You start out young (it is just ridiculous, how would you start out if not young…).
– How many times have I’ve seen this, have many years have I heard that? So, since my birthday is coming up? And I actually heard someone saying on the radio (as it was a good thing), an up-and-coming:
“I’m not only about the music…*”
– What the hell does that mean? It can never be anything about the music…
“I’m on social media…” the confusion is/must be total.
And, just, when I got some hope it is shattered immediately. Did I mention that my birthday is coming up? Q? How many years?
– When actually I are you born? I mean what year are you born?
And now you do not have the correct permit to use the bass in any way you see fit. And no you are not allowed to lay on any rhymes you see fit, what-never on the sacred bass.
And no, you are not allowed to use the digital power at your flimsy nervous hands right now to release what-ever.
This bass abuse has to stop and it will be stopped.
And you will show decades of the: 303, 707 and 808 their due respect.
And no, this is not some kind of “Insta”/”Twitter” joke… F**K that!
* An vocal artist using the eternal? Let me irritate: “I’m not only about the music…” making/misusing bass music. No, can’t have that. It needs to be stopped, right now.
xxx0 – This is (honestly) the 800th published post. What? Well, some are private and some have simply been deleted, if you happen to be numeric… like I am.